Wow, another award! This time it is from fellow author Tanya Watts who wanted to thank me for being an author who helps other authors. As you may know, I offer interviews for authors with newly released books.
So this award is the Versatile Blogger Award, and I have seen it around the blogosphere a lot, and now I have the honor of being its recipient.
Here I go with the rules:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
4. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
5. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
Here are 7 interesting things about me. I hope they’re not the ones I mentioned with previous awards:
1) My favorite song of the moment is Beethoven’s Piano Sonata No. 14. So beautiful, so haunting.
2) I will be going as a Greek goddess for Halloween this year.
3) That is because I lost over 20 pounds in the past year!
4) The last time I saw a movie in the theater was Les Miserables last December. I’m trying to decide on what movie would be worth the $12 – $15 to spend
5) My all-time favorite Broadway show is The Phantom of the Opera. I’m one of those fans who sees the romance and seduction rather than the Phantom’s insanity.
6) It’s October, and I still haven’t gone to an Oktoberfest party yet. Shame!
7) I need to go to the Greenwich Village Halloween Parade. I haven’t gone since 2000. 😦
Here are my 15 nominees. I’ve chosen those who I met during Follow Fest:
4) Ashley Nixon
8) Jossie Marie
10) Sara Fowler
11) Donna L. Martin
13) Susan Oloier
14) Sherry Ellis
15) And because she did such a great job creating Follow Fest, Melissa Maygrove